Thursday 10 March 2011

Lee's Double Page Spread First Draft

This is the first draft for my double page spread article. It features a large picture of the band in an action pose as the background, the actual text article is in a large text box at the bottom of the page with a translucent backing colour to make the text stand out. In my final article, I will be redesigning this to show the text in columns, making it easier to read and to avoid having text where the staples will be in a magazine. However, I think the semi-transparent background and white text is good and I'll be keeping this for my final piece.

The background image I am haooy with, although I will be using a completely different image in the final piece, I like the idea of having a fun action shot, perhaps with some smaller images down the side if the final photo gives room for such an idea. The headline for the article will also have a better font in the final piece, perhaps with a different colour and something which matches the Crunch logo and house style better.

No comments:

Post a Comment